Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
- LSG Inbound Logistics and Exports and maintaining Inbound freight matrix.
- Check Import compliance on all shipments based on Permit conditions.
- Ad hoc purchasing using and stock control functions, including transferring stock from location to location in system, batch changes and the expired stock disposals process.
- Ad Hoc purchasing for Australia, New Zealand using the MRP system in E1,
- Deal with DAFF and MPI Import Holds through communications with Forwarders
- Achieve all KPI’s as set by company policy, and SOPs.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Marketing and Technical Support teams. Daily communication with warehouses and freight forwarders for inventory movements and procurement as required.
- SAP / E1 – stock movement and daily cycle counts.
- Strong Excel skills and very strong written and oral communications (Essential)
- Experience with Inbound and Outbound International logistics - use of MRP systems E1 / SAP for Inventory control (Strongly preferred)
- Exposure with Customs Imports processes and dealing with Customs Brokers in working to resolve customs delays
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and have proven abilities to prioritise tasks in a fast paced work environment