When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Independently plan, organize, execute and report vertical offline campaigns;
- Continuously and proactively improve vertical offline campaign acceptance level;
- Understand market needs and customer pain points to work out vertical offline campaigns in order to explore new marketing chance and driver business growth;
- Work actively, closely and efficiently together with other marketing function teams and commercial team;
- Take lead in annual planning of vertical offline campaign;
- Manage offline campaign within budget and deadline, as necessary.
- Leads Generation from campaigns
- Achieve lead generation (volume and quality) targets to deliver on the vertical sales growth
- Deliver on year on year increase in lead generation to drive targeted sales growth
- Manage Campaign results/metrics
- Regular reporting of results versus Plan: Leads, opportunity value and Revenue from Leads; identify measures to improve results if not meeting Plan
- Track each campaign results for best practice sharing or improvement as necessary
- Revise/add to Campaign Plan as necessary to meet targets
- Support implementation of assigned product lines
- Active participation in communicating new product to commercial team
- Exhibitions/trade shows/ seminars relevant to assigned product lines
- Leverage materials from Global team, but develop local marketing tools as necessary (brochures, presentations, flyers, etc) with PM’s initiatives and/or support on this.
- Support other related vertical marketing needs.
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.