Service Department –Mexico
Lead and manage the planning of all field service work in coordination with the Field Service Manager and Sales Personnel.
Engage with Field Service Manager and FSE to obtain customer specific work requirements to plan the work and assign resources in an optimal way.
Preparation of quotes and invoicing of service fees based on Service Contract Agreements.
- Field Service work planning
long term planning of preventive maintenance, projects, training, vacation as well as periodic visits based on service contract agreements
short term planning of corrective maintenance and quality related demands.
- Field Service resource scheduling
optimal assignment of Field Service Engineers to fulfill work load in collaboration with Sales Account Manager's to accomplish required works.
- Support to Field Service Engineer's in follow up for their reports and support them in all work related issues.
- Ensuring that technical documentation of work performed are complete and according the company processes.
- To be a link between FSE and the Storekeeper for the timely order preventive maintenance parts in advance and maintain logistics activities per company processes (inventory management, ordering, receiving, documentation etc.)
- Ensure that all work meet the relevant financial requirements (cost allocation, customer orders, etc).
- Follow up the service cycle, from Quote to Service Closisng Report - Invoicing.
- Prepare weekly work allocation plans to the Field Service department
- Prepare monthly reports on Field Service Engineer time utilization and over time.
- Handling the administration work in an efficient manner.
- Initiate process improvements, innovations, guidelines etc.
- Coach and develop less experienced staff in multiple areas.
- Take on special projects as required by line manager which may include inter-departmental collaboration, under PPI methodology.
- Quote and Invoice Services to Customers based on Service Contracts Agreements.
Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / Industrial Engineering
2-5 Years Experience in Administration /
Excellent communication skills
Age Range: 27 - 35
Computer Knowledge: MS Office / SAP /
Proficiency in written & Verbal English