Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Work with the whole team to achieve the overall e-Business annual target.
- Act as the primary e-Business contact point to BU marketing teams for their digital marketing needs.
- Work closely with BU contacts and support assigned BUs to implement their digital campaigns requests for ecommerce, leads generation and awareness.
- Introduce eBusiness working process to BU marketing to ensure a smooth workflow in digital campaign implementation.
- Review NPI with BU and update internally.
- Schedule routine and project based meetings with BU marketing, get involved in the early stage of BU digital campaign plan.
- Work closely with both BU marketing and eBusiness functional teams to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of ecommerce IM campaign implementation.
- Share relative reports and best practices with BU marketing.
- Work with line management to resolve any issues and conflicts raised by both divisions and eBusiness teams.
- Maintain good relationship with BUs and show our eBusiness values.
- Ensure satisfied customer experience from our internal clients.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a leadership role in digital marketing.
- Strong digital marketing experience, including proven experience in ecommerce, website, eDMs, marketing automation, SEO/SEM.
- Strong business acumen with good marketing and campaign sense and understanding of customer needs.
- Strong track record of team collaboration and cross-functional partnerships.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and change management skills.
- Strong time management and priorities management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good report and presentation skills.
- Fluent English – spoken and written.
- BA/BS, Marketing, Natural Science, Computer Science, Information Studies, Communications, Business Administration, or related degree. MA/MBA preferred.