EMEA Job Description Template
Job Title: Assistant Service Coordinator
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Booking out of technicians to sites in consultation with Service Manager.
- Opening of Jobs using ACCPAC (Service Manager)
- Booking out of spares using ACCPAC (Service Manager)
- Arrangement and confirmation of travel requirements & associate documentation for service technician including forex.
- Prepare customer quotes for service calls, repairs and spares using available templates.
- Control all documentation DWC, Time sheets and technician expenses in consultation with Service Manager.
- Lease with customer on all service related service jobs, travel arrangements and invoicing when required.
- Invoice completed service, spares and inhouse repair work if order number is available.
- Follow-up on outstanding order numbers.
- Resolve debtor problems with service invoices.
- Place PO on suppliers for spare parts and service needed equipment.
- Follow-up on payment for COD customers.
- Preparing of various weekly reports (Service backlog, spares and bookings)
- Build customer database contact details.
- Update customer database in ACCPAC (Service Manager)
- Curtesy calls to customers when jobs are completed.
- 3 Years work experience working with customers
- Computer Literate
- Exposure to and usage of Accpac (Service Manager)
- Effective communication skills.
- Flexible approach to tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Financial Background.
- This role is open to black disabled females
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.