nventory management, order management, chemical management, glassware washing, material handling, and media preparation. This position will utilize the functionality of systems and applications relevant to the job function, such as: Inventory Management system, IBS, chemical management software, procurement applications, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Customer interface communication skills are required. It is also expected that this position will have a basic understanding of the performance metrics applicable to site specific activities.
· Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred; experience in GLP/GMP environment a plus.
· Knowledge of logistics and consignment stock experience
· Good organization and time management skills
· Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Four-I Values.
· Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Fisher.
· Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site.
· Must possess strong communication skills and customer focus to deliver excellent customer service including maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
· Must possess the operating skills to use hand held scanners and learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
· Must possess strong analytical skills to reconcile various reports to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
· Must be able to use a computer and possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite of software.
· Knowledge of applicable Health and Safety regulations