This position is responsible for Disbursement execution for NA. It runs the integrity, compliance, timeliness and accuracy of payments, including ledger and audit reporting. Responsible for the maintenance of the systems, payments uploads in bank platforms, adapting them to handle supplier changes and internal controls guidelines.
- Performs all functions associated with execution, monitoring and quality payment runs on a daily basis
- Ensures all payments to suppliers are accurate and paid on schedule; this includes but it’s not limit to electronic funds transfers, wires and checks.
- Monitors and troubleshoots payments rejections on a daily basis to ensure payment due date adherence
- Safeguards duplicate payments integrity controls.
- Response payments inquiries and troubleshoot accordingly
- Adheres to Internal Audit guidelines and provides reporting as requested.
- Work with internal partners to ensure resolution of any bank account open item.
- Maintain and update all process documentation.
- Ensures quality in customer service levels are maintained both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong math, query, analytical and systems skills with demonstrated experience in data management, ERP Systems, Microsoft Access, Excel, others.
- Ability to learn and apply Core systems and ancillary computer system knowledge.
- Pays attention to details, produces accurate work and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to make accurate and timely decisions pertaining to accounts payable payment runs; understands the urgency and impact to both customers and the corporation.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate ideas to a broad public.
- Analytical and root cause analysis
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- SAP, Oracle JDE/ Bank Platforms trouble shooting
- Retraining on processes and activities
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Requires work experience of at least one (1) years in customer service and accounts payable payment processing cycle, preferably in multinational/ global manufacturing industry.
- Must be proficient in English
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.