Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled hours, working additional overtime as needed.
- Follow all written procedures. Report discrepancies in procedures (SOP’s, DHR’s, etc.) to the Area Supervisor.
- Maintain good personal hygiene. Wear designated uniform maintained in good condition.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required. Refer to job specific job Safety Analysis.
- Perform all work activities in a safe manner. Maintain a safe and clutter free work area. Clean up all spills immediately.
- Listen to, follow and relay written and verbal instructions in English.
- Report property damage and /or safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management immediately.
- Document accurately and check personal work for quality and compliance.
- Efficiently and safely operate assigned machinery. Perform simple maintenance and report malfunctioning equipment immediately to Supervisor or Lead.
- Demonstrate job functions to coworkers as needed.
- Continuously monitor product for defects.
- Assist with inventory process as requested.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers in all departments with little supervision to achieve team, department and company goals.
- Efficiently and safely operate assigned machinery. Perform simple maintenance and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. This includes all assigned equipment.
- Accurately dispense required additives to media and properly perform technique of getting pH balance as needed.
- Package products as required.
- Complete production assignments in a timely manner and in accordance with departmental schedules.
- Obtain correct materials for operation needs from warehouse or staging area.
- Read, understand and complete required documentation. All paperwork shall be accurately and neatly completed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for insuring the safe and proper performance of procedures associated with the production line you are working on.
- Organize production flow, making sure that materials are available, estimating progress of line, and scheduling breaks while corresponding to production time schedule.
- Do document review and production checks on your work.
- Maintain a disciplined environment and enforce departmental and company policies.
- Investigate and remedy, when possible, production failures.
- Set up and adjust machine to run a variety of sizes and types using tools to adjust machine.
- Help to maintain quality assurance on your position at all times.
- Sign off on DHR’s in proper places and fill in pertinent information in accordance to SOP’s.
- Comply with all company personnel policies.
- Load KAPSALL Autoclave cart
- Set-up/operate KAPSALL bottle wash
- Operate KAPSALL equipment
- Operate double bag machine
- Operate Myco equipment/paperwork
- Non-aseptic/Aseptic set-up table
- ATFM and M machine set-up and operation
- Vial machine
- Fill Volume /Removal torque
- Watson Marlowe set-up/operation
- LJ/Egg process
- Setting up Foggers
- Aseptic Technique (capping)
- PPI (as participant)
- All duties listed in Band 1
- Change-over KAPSALL equipment
- Set-up KAPSALL nitrogen purging
- Set up Myco vacuum chamber and crimper
- Hungate set-up and operation
- Glove Box purge/fill and dispense
- Fresh Solutions
- Aseptic Technique (dispensing)
- Set-up/operation WM blood pump
- Filter prep/operation
- Apco/Panafab Operation
- Completing paperwork/DHR
- PPI participant/Facilitate Kaizen
- Band 3
- All duties listed in Tubes Dispensing Bands 1 & 2
- Train others on all tasks
- PPI Training
- Clean Room gowning (Rm 3)
- Environmental monitoring (Rm 3)
- ThermoFisher U:
- Conflict Resolution
- Excel 1-4
In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.