- Collaborate with business colleagues to understand global end user infrastructure needs.
- Represent the overall infrastructure requirements for Fisher Clinical Services as an active member of the Global Service Delivery engineering Team.
- Implement improvements in global IT processes and infrastructure engineering support services. Ensure monitoring of global infrastructure estate, including capacity management to proactively size systems that are flexible to business requirements.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to drive continuous improvement and increase efficiency
- Support solution delivery projects through regular interaction with IT demand management and portfolio groups
- Provide support for analysts and engineers as appropriate
- Resolve escalated issues in accordance with the Service Level Agreements
- Apply Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility
- Complete special projects or tasks as assigned by management
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a 4 year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 1 year Infrastructure experience with broad knowledge of enterprise infrastructure, including but not limited to Global Networks, Data Centers, Servers, SAN and IT security required, including demonstrated experience in interpreting business needs and translating them into infrastructure services.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment. Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Computers Systems Validation (CSV) is required. Prior experience with GMP, CSV and qualification of infrastructure, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Excellent mathematical, logic and reasoning skills are required for this position
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to provide guidance and instruction on the use of computer technologies and internal applications
- Should be versatile, capable of responding to an immediate change in project direction
- Proficient in trouble shooting software or hardware issues while maintaining composure is essential
- Ability to provide afterhours on-call support as needed
Certificates and/or Licenses
- Cisco, Microsoft, VMware Certifications recommended
- None required
- May be required to lift 10 – 50 pounds.
- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
May be required to work an occasional Weekend