Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Daily Activities Include:
- Communicating with colleagues to identify area of opportunities in our process.
- Work on proposal to address problems or come up with ideas that will improvements our current process.
- Communicate with the organization (on all our sites) the improvements and implementation instructions on any change to our current process.
- Review current guidelines and review that they are in alignment with Agile principles.
- Shadow and help identify pain points in Scrum Teams.
- Create / Propose tools to improve the different stages of the process.
- Organize and execute ISO related audits and documentation.
- +3 years in the Software Development area.
- +1 years working with processes.
- Fluid English, written and spoken, abilities.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering/related field or equivalent experience
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Scrum Master Certification.
- +2 years of experience in either Scrum Master or Product Owner roles.
- Familiar with ISO certification efforts (audits, compliance efforts, etc.).
- Communication, focus groups and marketing experience.