?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /
The Customer Service Team provides customer facing support to FEI Company's customers and the field engineering team and, and delivers professional service excellence in a high volume customer service multi-cultural EMEAI back-office environment.
Responsibilities and deliverables include:
· Receive telephone calls or e-mails from customers in mostly English countries and respond to the queries of customers in a timely and professional manner
· Process the FEI Company's tool issues reported by customers or engineers in the call handling system and take the necessary follow up actions
· Align with internal stakeholders such as field service engineers, field service supervisors, field service managers and service logistics team about open calls and part service requests and deliveries
· Prepare and send quotes to customers for service requests and part orders not covered by a service contract
· Prepare and send quotes to customers for system relocations
· Accurately process high volumes of part orders and service requests, including but not limited to part location and price determination, accurate cost and revenue account reflection, regular follow up with engineers and FEI Company inventory management to ensure the customer's needs are met successfully and promptly
· Timely manage the preparation for invoicing; ensures accurate cost and revenue account are associated with parts, labor and expenses on each call, which requires solid understanding of cogs accounts, service types and service areas both internal and external to FEI Company
· Acts as customer liaison with Accounts Receivable to determine billing issues and find resolution
· Maintains records regarding customer returns and replacement parts, deliveries, changes, pricing, and return credit problems
· Maintains professionalism in working relationships with team, customers and others within the company
· Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service
· Participates in improvement initiatives and team building activities
The preferred candidate will possess the following combination of education, skills and experience:
· Requires outstanding problem solving, follow-through, attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
· Moderate excel, word, ERP, or Call Handling system skills
· Excellent typing, 10-key speed and accuracy rate
· Ability to maintain professionalism and courtesy under pressure
· Critical soft skills include self-motivation, the ability to multi-task and remain composed under pressure, professionalism, written and oral communication skills, and strong team and customer orientation.
· Consistently communicates with customers, peers, and other FEI Company employees in a helpful, friendly, and professional manner.
· Typically requires a HBO, University bachelor degree and 1-2 year of experience in high volume field service call center.
· Fluent in the English language (C1 or C2 level).
· Fluent in Italian, French or Spanish (in combination) is an advantage.
· No 9 to 5 mentality