Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Achieves sales and service sales targets for the assigned territory and products.
- Identifies and interprets customers’ requirements, shaping these requirements to fit the division’s capabilities and communicates these to customers.
- Responsible for finding new customers and markets in order to drive growth in the territory
- Influences preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary and expedites orders.
- Develop solutions and provide customer training per customer requests
- Generate new idea to provide better service to customers
- Provide customer satisfaction, direction for the delivery of post-sales service and supports
- Install new machines at customer locations
- Provide technical consultants and troubleshooting for machines and software of new and existing customers
- Manage to provide regular services for maintaining installed machines in customers
- These conditions include knowledge of competition – their products, pricing, procedures and personnel; of customers – their organizations and procedures; of the industries represented by customers.
- Is responsive to customers’ needs, as well as to conditions and trends that affect them.
- Serves as a channel of information to the division about customers, markets and competition.
- Receives guidance concerning markets, prices, products, deliveries and competition from the division.
- Ensures that SFDC opportunities are maintained and managed for the territory Manage and develop channels to drive sales pipelines and opportunities.
- Manage sales team as a business lead