- Assist in reviewing monthly/quarterly/annual tax filing in professional and organized way.
- Keep regular communication as a contact window with tax bureau and other local authorities, e.g. Customs, SAFE, etc.
- Be responsible for coordinating with cross-functional teams to collect information/documents for multiple tax projects and monitor the progress
- Assist in tax planning, e.g. reorganization, share transfer, financial subsidy negotiation, etc.
- Assist in handling transfer pricing documentation and intra-group recharges
- Assist in VAT exemption compliance check for outbound services rendered by China entities
- Assist in dealing with Customs challenges, e.g. Customs valuation, audit, etc.
- Assist in optimizing tax outsourcing services and streamline the process
- Assist in external tax/government investigation
- Assist in ad-hoc projects, e.g. HNTE application, dividend repatriation, entity dissolution, etc.
- At least 3 years tax related working experience, big 4 experiences will be preferred.
- Accounting / Tax related education background with bachelor degree
- Familiar with tax regulations and related laws
- Strong communication skill, persuading, convincing
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
- Detailed and organized in work
- Treasury experiences will be a plus