The SKU Coordinator is responsible for the setup and monitoring of new custom products. This function ensures an efficient and accurate setup. The SKU coordinator works closely with GME Scientists (feasibility), product management office and the global costing, compliance and regulatory affairs groups.
- Review of Sales Force project information and actions required for product setup
- Creation of bulk and finished good part numbers in Agile wizard
- Populate and attach SKU Creation Template and New Part Spreadsheet in Agile Wizard
- Monitor and add appropriate approvers in Agile workflow to ensure executions of SLAs
- Create compliance BOM and submit CCO for Compliance review to support ECO
- Monitor workflow of CCO and perform a data push to Agile-PC at complete
- Build Agile BOM for bulk, finished goods and associated chemstocks or solutions
- Apply Routings to Agile ECO
- Perform cost variance for orders
- Work actively in Sales Force to feedback for Milestones throughout process
- Execute change orders for BOM updates
- Share the SLA reports with Tier Meetings
- Manage lot master requests
- Submit and setup new raw materials into Agile
- Requires an associate’s degree (bachelor preferred) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a work environment with relevant software/document review experience.
- Experience and understanding of formulations preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, have excellent time management skills, a high degree of work quality, and attention to detail, and strong communication skills.