The successful candidate will be responsible for project management, data analysis, documentation, and deliverable preparation for various scientific services projects with different applications, such as whole genome and/or targeting genotyping, copy number variation assays, and gene expression. This position will work closely with our scientific customers and several cross-functional groups within the company, including research, product development, lab, sales and marketing.
- Minimum B.S. in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistical Genetics, Molecular Biology, Genome Science or similar (M.S. or PhD preferred).
- 2+ years of working experience in related fields
- Excellent cross-discipline communication and writing skills
- Strong initiative and demonstrated ability to take ownership of assign tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment and meet deadlines
- Project management skills strongly preferred
- Statistical computing language - R is preferred
- Experience with Linux/Unix including shell scripting
- Experience with Python and/or Perl
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
- Experience in analysis of microarray data and NGS data is considered a strong plus