When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Coordinates and prepares orders for shipping.
- Load and unload products from incoming and out-going trucks.
- Create bills and packing lists
- Coordinate Glass (slides and cover glass) for truck and small package shipments
- Coordinate physical inventories
- Fill and deliver glass orders to manufacturing.
- Drive company trucks
- Unload and load large/small glass products from container trucks.
- Receive incoming freight and warehouse properly.
- Ability to learn and use present inventory system.
- Cycle counting
- Operate forklift
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Warehouse working environment.
- Lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Combination of standing and sitting.
- Driving company trucks.
- Pulling and pushing material on hand trucks dollies and pallet jacks.
- Must have 3 years warehouse experience.
- Must have a valid CDL driver's license Class B or above with a good driving record, or be eligible to obtain with training.
- Must have fork truck experience.
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Read, write and understand English
- Computer entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office a plus
Relocation benefits have not been approved for this position.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.