Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
- Working Test knowledge into Mobile automation frameworks with a strong focus on BDD
- 2+ years of working knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language such as Java, python and/or ruby. (in that desired order)
- Proficiency in Appium is a must
- Strong understanding in the differences of behaviors between Native, Hybrid and Web based mobile applications
- Working knowledge of Android studio and Xcode (Simulators/Builds/IPA and APK creation)
- Understanding of Fabric and TestFlight
- Nice to have: Knowledge of continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, source code version control system such as GIT
- Test management tools (ALM) as well as Jira (Atlassian suite).
- Web Services\\XML\\ESB\\REST.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Design and execute automated and manual test cases to support our Global Mobile Applications based on functional requirements using software engineering and QA practices. Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
- Participate in Backlog grooming and proving LOE
- Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation/Browser Compatibility Tests