Job Title: Business Development Manager – Chromatography Consumables
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher’s Chromatography and Mass Spectroscopy Division (CMD) is a global leader in scientific instruments, automation, software and accessories serving research, engineering, analytical and industrial applications.CMD develops, manufactures, and services advanced analytical instrumentation and data management software for key laboratory applications like scientific research, drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical quality control, food safety testing, environmental testing, climate research, and industrial process optimization. Our product portfolio includes mass spectrometry (life sciences and inorganic),Elemental, chromatography (GC, IC and HPLC/UHPLC), informatics and laboratory automation.
Business development of assigned product ranges responsible for CC product range
Essential Job Functions
- Achieving AOP of the premier product range of Thermo Consumables
- Managing Premier Products assigned in AOP viz. Premier columns including Hypersil Gold, Accucore, Syncronis, Sola, Dionex Bio LC products.
- Major R&D coverage and reporting, Direct point of contact with all key decision makers
- Responsible for Marketing Plans and application support initiative; monitor Post application sales in these accounts and take necessary action for repeat sales.
- Quarterly forecasting for Accucore, Sola and Syncronis and reporting accordingly.
- Work with team to consolidate competitor activity and plan counter strategy accordingly.
- Achieve targeted no. of Product Seminar/ In house Presentation within each quarter as defined in PMD.
Other Job Functions
- Co-ordinate with Morcom for the India requirement.
- Pass out new channel leads to respective sales manager
- Responsible for Training of Dealers.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com .
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.