We have manufacturing operations across both North and South Islands. Our GMP accredited and ISO certified manufacturing plant in Auckland is looking for someone with quality/manufacturing experience preferably within a regulated environment.
You'll be part of a friendly and dynamic team making products that supports the development of life changing drugs & vaccines.
We are looking for a hands-on and curious person to join our quality team for our manufacturing operation in Penrose. In this role, you will be responsible for review of manufacturing records, performing investigations for deviations and final release of product.
- Review batch manufacturing records and documentation and release product, chemicals and components.
- Review and process deviations, non-conforming product and corrective actions.
- Facilitate quality system documentation (SOP's, Standard Forms, BMRs, etc), including writing, reviewing and issuing documents.
- Lead and complete internal audits according to the audit programme to ensure compliance to ISO9001, regulatory requirements and current good manufacturing practices (cGMP).
- Contribute to process improvement teams.
- Working hours are 8.30 – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Highly self-directed and pro-active.
- An effective communicator.
- Able to articulate and advance cGMP and general quality assurance principles at all levels.
- Disciplined, thorough, methodical and systematic.
- Great at multitasking and prioritization.
- Proven team building and team participation skills.
We offer our employees on-going learning and development opportunities on the job and through our own on-line University. So if you want to take your career to a new horizon and work for a market leading global company, apply now.