An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Specialist to drive aggressive sales growth in the NSW territories, specifically for the Industrial Process product portfolio.
You will need to work closely and collaboratively with the Industrial Process Team, so that sales revenue and margin targets are achieved.
- Manage your territory and customer base to achieve your set sales targets and business growth objectives.
- Pro-actively engage in the market to promote your range of products and ensure that you capitalize on all market opportunities.
- Actively hunt for new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing accounts.
- Manage your sales activity through our CRM (SalesForce.com), and to ensure you report on your sales activities as required/directed.
- Manage your sales pipeline and forecast so sales targets can be met.
- Network both internally and externally to promote the value proposition of our product offering and to leverage opportunities across the business.
- Qualifications in Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Ideally 2+ years of proven experience in Technical Sales, and Account Management within the Industrial Market.
- A strong technical aptitude, with the ability to deal with clients at all levels, and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Expert product and industry knowledge across the Oil & Gas, Mining, Defence, Automotive, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage and R&D sectors.
- Ability to build and foster strong customer relationships.
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Territory management, accounting and reporting skills.
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously.
- High energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude.