When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals
• Review service requests for accuracy and generate cost summaries using established standard pricing database or customer price lists.
• Request vendor service contract quotes; monitor for timely response; and incorporate quote information into standard pricing database.
• Incorporate account analysis, customer price list and standard pricing database inputs into rollover pricing templates.
• Monitor daily workflow to ensure appropriate prioritization of pricing activity; ensure team compliance with standard work and proper logging of pricing progress in the asset management database.
• Coach and train 2-3 Coordinators to support efficient pricing operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years professional work experience.
• Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines and on-time commitments
• Prior experience supporting enterprise services customers
• Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement processes
This position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI and may also be based remotely.
This position has not been approved for relocation.