Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Responsible for production planning, scheduling and follow up production schedule fulfillment. Achieve balance between inventory and service, cost and inventory.
- Responsible for material planning, to ensure correct materials demand information and PR information in system.
- Assist to implement more lean program with sourcing, purchasing and production, control the inventory at a target level.
- Responsible for MRP planning, scheduling. Maintain SAP planning module, monitor and report any exceptional when MRP running.
- Monitor the purchase order situation together with purchasing team; Follow up proper order adjustment action with the coordination of purchasing team, for example delay, cancel, switch sourcing site, and etc.
- Support SIOP report weekly, include weekly plan, FG inventory, last week actual produced, actual shipped etc.)