When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Scan, log and load production on trailer for delivery to warehouse.
- Keep assemblers supplied with materials necessary to meet production standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse and production area.
- Assist the supervisor in monitoring inventory levels.
- Continuously review material levels to be certain the projected production schedule will have the required parts available.
- Communicate with the main warehouse regarding daily material deliveries to Manual Drug Kit department.
- Perform other duties as required by Drug Kit Assembly supervisor
- Have the physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to review the bill of materials and the production schedule, and make decisions as to what materials are required.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Goal oriented.
- Safety minded
- Above average organization and communication skills
- Follow company policies
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.