The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, digitally savvy, analytical, and administrative skills to provide full scope of administrative assistance to two IT VPs along with Staff. The successful candidate provides strong administrative talent, supporting initiatives, digital communications, handles multiple projects simultaneously, and quickly learns about the procedures involved in the administration of plans.
Maintains business unit calendar including; business reviews, strategic and annual planning, events and meetings· Organizes high-level meetings internally and externally
· Organizes complex domestic and international travel arrangements including the attainment of visas, scheduling of meetings in multiple time zones
· Maintains VPs' electronic calendar and travel schedules may also maintain some team members calendars as well · Prepares and reconciles travel expense reports for domestic and international plans
· Works with staff on functional projects and special reports · Develops and modifies new and existing PowerPoint presentations, correspondence and Excel spreadsheets
· Maintains business unit organizational charts and files
· Performs general office duties; maintains files, distributes mail, orders supplies, and ensures the workflow of the office runs smoothly
· Associates Degree from an accredited higher learning institution ; BS/BA preferred
· Minimum 8 years experience as an administrative assistant/senior administrator, supporting senior executive(s) in a large multi-national company
· Experienced in supporting a global organization with multiple locations and time zones.
· Must be digitally savvy understanding how social media works such as Yammer
· Must be proficient in spreadsheet, presentation, global expense reporting & email software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, concur and general MS Windows operations
· Must present a high degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication, as this role is an extension of the functions and the executives
· Strong problem solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues
· Positive, “can-do” attitude
· Customer/client focused
· Able to learn the executives’ primary business objectives, and through this understanding is able to anticipate administrative needs of the executives
· Excellent attention to detail
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Able to handle confidential material in a professional manner
· Demonstrates and drives the Thermo Fisher values – Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation (The Four I’s). Relocation Assistance has not been budgeted for this position.