The position’s main responsibilities include:
• Work independently to raise technique and commercial proposal aiming to new lab construction including presentation, drawings and quotation;
• Explanation of design proposal to the customer and update the proposal according to customer’s requirement;
• Responsibility to manage new lab projects from beginning to end such as project schedule, supplier management, site safety plan.
• Provide continuous service after project closed.
• Project execution including purchasing preparation, site engineering and commission, sub-vendor on site management .
• Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain following-up files and communication results
• Ability to apply consultative selling skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
• Articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
1. Bachelor degree is required with major engineering/chemical background
2.Good technical understanding
3.Proactive, responsible, good work management skill and can work independently
4. Experience in scientific laboratory design or project management are preferred
5. Proficiency in Auto-CAD is must, 3D rending skills are preferred
6. Good Microsoft Office and general IT skills
7.Good communication and coordination skills, a good team player.
8. Business trip frequently or stay on site to monitor project for long time.
9.Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral.