When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Implement, manage, and optimize on-going paid media marketing efforts to drive demand generation across channels (SEM, Social, Display, and PMP)
- Assist in the advancement of paid media strategies and campaigns by leveraging insights from analytics
- Monitor campaign budgets and competitive landscape to ensure highest possible return on advertising spends
- Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space
- Work with technology partners to understand system functionality and roadmaps
- Coordinate with analytics team to ensure accurate reporting of paid media data
- Development of insightful paid media reports across all demand generation channels
- Manage and organize multiple campaigns and budgets across the organization
- Maintain accurate financial reporting of marketing programs on a monthly basis
- Assist with the development of private marketplace business cases and paid media strategies
- Quickly identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results through analysis
- Tactically execute on high-level strategies identified to grow and optimize demand generation activities across LSG as a whole
- Manage, execute, and optimize paid social media marketing efforts for divisional business partner support
- Work with market development managers to develop paid social media plans mapped to campaign objectives
- Management and execution of SEO marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ year’s minimum hands-on experience with the following criteria:
- Experience executing paid media marketing strategies across multiple digital advertising channels
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant computer & technology products
- Using social media publishing platforms such as Sprinklr, Adobe Social, HootSuite, etc.
- Experience with native social advertising platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Search engine optimization and tracking
- Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Media Optimizer
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with DSP and/or RTB ad exchange platforms
- Science based work or educational experience
- Account or project management experience
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.