The Senior Manager, Campaign Strategy & Planning, is responsible for the sound development and flawless execution pertaining to the planning of all marketing, merchandising and promotional campaigns and tactics in support of RSD, North American marketing efforts. This role is accountable for working closely with stakeholder partners within the Strategic Marketing organization to understand their marketing strategies and objectives in order to then design a campaign strategy and tactical plans to deliver a coordinated and impactful customer journey, yielding results. He/ She will oversee a team of execution specialists assigned to support Commercial Segments, Product Categories, and Marketing Program and Promotions functions, all of whom collectively serve as the planning management arm feeding into and partnering with the RSD Marketing Services, Digital Marketing and Analytics organizations to develop, execute, measure and report on the tactics.
- Develops campaign strategies and tactical plans in support of marketing strategies and objectives as brought to light by Commercial Segment, Product Category and Marketing Program/Promotion strategy leads
- Serve as funnel into Marketing Services for all needs related to RSD NA Marketing, responsible for partnering with key stakeholders on brief development, while managing all process points during the planning and execution phases
- Responsible for the management and ongoing development of team of Campaign Planning & Management executional roles, fostering their marketing customer journey and campaign planning skills, but also mentoring in planning management functions, including (but not limited to) proper work order development, routing processes, documentation, etc.
- Represent best practices across channels, media and experiences when developing campaign strategies and tactical plans, while overseeing the performance analysis and monitoring and reporting affiliated with recommendations
- Act as liaison to Global Marketing team, serving as point of contact to leverage best practices from across the company as it relates to Corporate Marketing, Analytics, Digital Marketing, Marketing Services, etc.
- Responsible for leading team in development of campaigns documentation, including calendars/trackers, campaign overviews, proof of performance and metrics reporting
- Serve as campaign-based lead for key meetings and conferences including but not limited to National Sales Meeting, Commercial Manager Meetings, MBR/QBRs, etc.
- Serve as key Strategic Marketing lead, partnering with Director for AOP development, working closely with stakeholders on planning activities
- Continually work to refine and streamline processes to find efficiencies and opportunities
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- 7-10 years experience in marketing communications/digital marketing/related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience managing direct reports and cross functional teams
- Experience in campaign development and management, managing budgets and operating plans with strong focus on process and detail focused efforts
- Affinity for developing integrated marketing campaigns leveraging best practices across digital and traditional media and tactics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to effectively and assertively navigate various personalities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with time sensitive deadlines and act with a sense of urgency; effective prioritization skills
- Experience in marketing or project management for the science education, research, or safety market, or industry of similar products and technology would benefit this role
- Minimal travel of no more than 10%
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.