The Senior Marketing Specialist position is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to implement marketing programs and campaigns to generate margin growth within the Research and Safety Division. The candidate will work as part of the Campaign Strategy and Planning team to plan and manage tactical campaigns based on the strategic input of the Marketing Program & Promotions group as well as best practices and past program/ campaign performance. Critical thinking , strong project management and communication skills are required to operate independently in a fast paced environment for day-to-day management of activities.
- Develop campaign strategies and tactical plans in support of the key marketing strategies and programs brought to light by the Marketing Program and Promotion partners, including (but not limited to) merchandising and supplier marketing efforts along with new lab programs
- Drive partnership with key stakeholders including Digital Marketing, Market Insight & Analytics and Marketing Services to develop strategic and executionally sound program components and campaigns across traditional and digital marketing channels to deliver on established goals
- Responsible for management of campaign plans and tactics from submission of work orders, through reviews and routing to completion
- Responsible for documentation of campaigns, including calendars/trackers, overviews, proof of performance and tactical metrics reporting as well as having an understanding of overall program and promotion performance
- Assess campaign results and performance identifying opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Marketing Program and Promotion stakeholders to prepare and deliver campaign plans and overviews in relation to Commercial training as well as key meetings (including, but not limited to MBRs/QBRs, Regional meetings, Category/Segment meetings, etc.)
- Support Senior Manager, Campaign Strategy & Planning in partnering with marketing business stakeholders for AOP development
- Bachelors degree in science, marketing, or related area and 5 years Marketing experience specifically focused on developing customer communications, campaigns, and promotions (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-directed and highly effective at driving deliverables to completion
- Ability to function in a complex, matrix business environment is essential
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.