Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Work closely with multi divisions to plan and orchestrate content strategy, both internal and external across multiple platforms and formats to drive leads;
- Coach agency to complete leads relevant microsite and landing page construction.
- Plan leads generation campaigns in an integrated manner. Coordinate among all digital channels and divisions to move things forward.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance across all digital channels and keep optimizing.
- Make sure the whole leads pipeline moving smoothly, from newly collected, through marketing qualified, to sales confirmed.
- Perform statistical analysis and reporting for all leads campaigns.
- Be in charge of webinars, call center and web merchandizing channel to generate leads.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 6 years related working experience – online, digital
- Strong experience with digital content management and online acquisition (all type of online leads generation)
- Understands marketing within the analytical and life science industry. General knowledge on science products, target segments, customer attributes and terminologies.
- Functional experience of website management, user experience enhancement, CRM, and leads scoring.
- Effectively communicate with and engage all levels of the organization
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of website tracking system, such as: Omniture & Google Analytics
- Familiar with CRM systems like Siebel and Sales Force
- Great interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- Capability of working under pressure in a multi-task environment.