Job Title: Customer Service Representative.
Location : Mumbai
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Follow up with customers for Service business on Maintenance contracts and spare parts and other service enquiries.
- To work closely with the Field service team, Supply chain and other service coordinator
- Preparation of quotations for spare parts against FSE requests, customer requests or tender request.
- Handling customer requests and follow up for PO and payments
- Responsible to initiate the renewal process of Service Contracts in time
- Responsible for warranty conversion (Service contract after expiry of warranty) in time
- Ensure contracts are invoiced timely and follow up unpaid invoices
- Ensure Contract Customer Data in SAP and other references or systems is always up to date and accurate
- Maintain Contract Forecasting file and run monthly renewal lists to ensure renewal and conversion process is started timely
- Office administrative activities
Minimum Qualifications / Skills required:
- Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 4 years experience in customer service role
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in EXCEL and other MS office tools
- SAP/CRM experience would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.