When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) of develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
As part of the sales training team, the Sales Trainer will participate in the development of sales training strategies and tactics aligned with the needs of the ImmunoDiagnostics Division of the Specialty Diagnostics Group of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Train field sales force personnel through home office and field based trainings followed up by field co-travels with sales representatives.
- Design, develop and implement national and area sales training activities; working with external training agencies, and marketing and sales teams to provide the best possible trainings
- Develop effective and ongoing communications with field sales and marketing management to help understand the sales training needs of field sales representatives and to develop specific sales training objectives and strategies to meet these needs.
- Help to manage the logistical planning and organizing of training activities, and of all assigned training programs (class preparation, facilitator engagement, and set up)
- Curriculum development and implementation on new or restructured sales concepts and best practices with measurements for effectiveness
- Provide directed follow-up and feedback to field sales personnel and management team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years successful and applicable, education, sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to 30-50% of the time
- Background or experience in training, education or coaching
- Regionally based in the Eastern part of the US
- Minimum of three years successful and applicable education, healthcare, sales and/or marketing experience; field or home office, sales training is preferred
- Possess thorough understanding of selling skills and demonstrate excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Need to have strong interpersonal skills, ability to “think on your feet”, organized and results focused
- Curriculum development experience preferred
- Professional Selling Skills Certification preferred
- Possess thorough understanding of current healthcare environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
This position has not been approved for relocation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.