Sr Customer Service Representative
• Work on assignments/projects as part of a team
• Escalate and problem solve customer inquiries and complaints without managerial support
• Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments
• Maintain daily customer service reports
• General office duties required
• Provide a high standard of customer service support to Thermo Fisher Scientific customers
• Manage all telephone / fax / written / web orders within the divisions guidelines, relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary
• Deal with customer complaints efficiently and professionally as per the service level agreement
• Maintain and create new customers accounts
• Adhere to SOP’s, SLA’s and departmental training guideline
• Experienced Microsoft Office and E1 user
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi task under deadlines
• A minimum of 1 years customer service experience required, preferably in a call centre/office environment
• Must possess self motivation , enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player
• Display attention to detail and accuracy in the work place
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
• Work on own initiative on daily routine tasks as well as solving system issues
Requires a high school diploma or a Government Body award. A Bachelors Degree is preferred but not essential , candidates with relevant experience and knowledge will also be considered.
•This position requires repetitive typing, considerable interaction on the telephone and regular use of a computer.
•Most of the other physical demands are typical with those associated with an office environment.
•We are proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.