We are seeking an energetic individual with strong communication, leadership and operational skills to join our Liquid Manufacturing Flex Team. This position will report directly to the on shift Liquid Manufacturing Supervisor and will work to support the daily production priorities of the Liquid Manufacturing Value Stream. Individuals on this team will be expected to maintain training qualifications across Liquid Manufacturing. Individual work assignments may change on a frequent basis, based on daily priorities to meet our customers’ needs.
As a Liquid Flex Team Technician you will be responsible for assisting with daily production demands, maintaining training proficiencies in multiple Liquid Manufacturing work centers and other tasks as assigned.
- Perform manufacture of cell culture products in multiple work centers across Liquid Manufacturing in accordance to current good manufacturing practices.
- Utilize Quality System and process documentation, converting raw material to finished goods in a cGMP environment. Maintain records to comply with regulatory requirements, GMP’s and standard operating procedures.
- Review and maintain SOP’s, forms and work instructions and update as required.
- Maintain equipment and rooms in proper operation condition and proper cleanliness requirements.
- Actively maintains training proficiencies in multiple Liquid departments, mainly Filtration and Formulation, to ensure the Operation can meet fluctuations in production demands.
- Achieves proficiencies in new training areas identified as priorities for the Powder Flex Team (based on a team training matrix).
- Willingly changes job duties and tasks (whether on a daily, weekly or monthly basis) to support the strategic priorities of the Manufacturing Operation.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Complete functional experience in current assigned department, with functional experience and training in two up-line or down-line departments.
- Works mainly in a manufacturing environment; is required to individually lift up to 45 lbs. and may be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be willing to train and maintain proficiencies in multiple areas of Liquid Manufacturing, mainly Filtration and Formulation
- Must be able to work safely with materials and equipment.
- Must be able to work overtime and flexible shifts.
- Various levels of gowning are required.