- Responsible for ownership of multiple significant software modules.
- Responsible for leading the integrity of technical work on significant concurrent projects.
- Plans, participates and performs the technical work of an assignment.
- Provides guidance regarding design activity to other programmers on technical aspects relating to the project.
- Leads the implementation, automated unit and integration testing, debugging and integration of code of extreme complexity across multiple concurrent projects.
- Proactively looks for ways and patterns to continuously automate feature testing with measurable and tangible goals
- Actively participate in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc.
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
BE/BTech or equivalent in computer science, electrical/electronics engineering, or related field is required, with a minimum of 2+ years of directly related work experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with AngularJS 1.x
- Web Service design experience / Consuming: REST APIs
- Experience with databases, persistence frameworks, and SQL
- Extensive knowledge and discipline in software engineering process and data structures.
- Expertise in Configuration Management tools and concepts required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP)
- Having a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies uses technical knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Proven expertise in Networking technologies and multi-threaded programming.
- Designing large-scale, highly available distributed software
- Experience with development on one or more mobile platforms a plus.
- Expertise in Windows/Linux programming.
- Exposure to design, development and automated testing of SaaS products.