When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
1. Provide sourcing service according to sales and customers requirement
2. Manage inquiry, approval matrix, and supplier performance to optimize total hit rates
3. Periodically evaluate suppliers’ performance and corrective improvement actions to enhance sourcing quality and efficiency;
4. Represent the company in negotiating contracts and applying company’s sourcing policies with suppliers
5. Continuously drive supplier productivity, quality and services to improve supplier performance and meet the needs of business
1. Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology or engineering.
2. 3-5 years working experience in sourcing/supply chain/pharmacy/ laboratory.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, hard working, initiative, and good execution.
4. Be able to work independently, good team spirit.
5. Good Microsoft Office and general IT skills.
6. Excellent oral/written communication and influent skills.