Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Communicate with customers and internal colleagues to build up the customer map, which will be a tour to monitor and manage the key pipelines. Work out strategies to penetrate cell culture products into China market.
- Monitor closely the product sales performance record to provide analysis and action plan on product portfolio mix optimization.
- Design and manage marketing campaigns, which including promotion, events, and etc., according to business target.
- Define and drive proper pricing mechanism to the market, taking competitive landscape and channel structure into account.
- Align marketing resources to build up strong and consistent brand for cell culture products.
- Develop sales tools and marketing communication materials such as product position, promotion regulation, selection guide, competitive comparisons for internal (sales team) and external (customer) using.
- Handle product inquiry from sales teams and dealers