LSG Service Manager Benelux Region
Benelux - Remote
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
- Lead a team of field service engineers and the European Calibration Services (ECS) for LSG EMEA.
- Manage the Benelux Service Team to provide best in class support of our customers and
- Meet Service orders and revenue plans by actively participating in contract renewals
- Partner with the sales and support teams to leverage our value proposition and grow the instruments and consumables revenues
- Manage customer escalations to ensure there is a robust action plan in place
- Continue to improve CAS feedback YoY by adapting to customer’s needs and feedback
- Achieve service financial targets and drive growth within the region working closely with the Contract sales team and taking an active role in contract negotiations and review of T&Cs and KPIs of contracts
- Fully implement all business processes, procedures and programs related to the EMEA
- Attract, retain and develop talents within LSG through on going coaching and provide support
- Organisational management of the ECS ensuring continuation of ISO17025 accreditation
- Follow our ethical business conduct guidance
- Experience within the life sciences industry
- Preferably Degree qualified or a formal scientific qualification
- Knowledge of LSG service and support procedures
- Knowledge of LSG customers and install base
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.