About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $14 billion, we have approximately 50000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
1. To place order to related supplier by demand and customer request.
2. Order tracking and follow up for revenue achievement.
3. PO management, Supplier management, OTD performance, inventory management and lead time management.
4. Drive continuous improvement to improve supply delivery performance, supplier shipment quality improvement, SAP data accuracy, order cycle time, etc.
5. Work with logistics team to ensure all mat’l can be in on time. Need to handle different cases, such as dangerous goods import, etc.
1.At least 6 years working experience in supply chain or purchase order management department.
2.Major in International trade/Supply chain related/English is preferred.
3.Good at English, especially on written and read.
4.Familiar with MRP system. SAP is more preferred.
5. Good communication skill.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com