Analyze customer specific asset performance data to provide meaningful actionable recommendations for Thermo Fisher Scientific customers which demonstrate the value of the Unity Lab Services product.
- Management and coordination of various data sources and/or customer facing programs including:
- Internal and external procedures to support best in class processes.
- Internal and external customer reports
- Data extraction from various EAMS systems necessary to support the data collection, analysis, summarization, and report out.
- Asset Utilization software tracking system
- Barcode, RFID, and other mobile and static devices and tools used in conjunction with EAMS systems to support data capture and change control.
- Analyze customer specific asset performance data to provide meaningful actionable recommendations for Thermo Fisher Scientific customers which demonstrate the value of the Unity Lab Services product. Including, but not limited to:
- Alternate Service providers
- Optimization of asset entitlements
- Asset obsolescence and replacement planning support
- Interface with Site Managers to identify knowledge indicators important to their customers, provide suggestions and/or recommendations driven from data analyses.
- Participate in preparation and/or presentation of routine reporting and analysis requirements as well as quarterly customer business reviews, identifying opportunities and making recommendations for customer account improvement. Including, but not limited to:
- Contract Compliance
- Program Growth
- Profitability/ Savings
- Perform analysis and industry benchmarking/trending
- Identify, develop and drive continuous improvement to methods of providing customers with data necessary to make informed business decisions and which reinforce the value of the Unity Lab Service products.
- Provide input to Practical Process Improvement Managers in developing and prioritizing project pipelines.
- Work independently under the direction of the Program Manager.
- Recommends alternative courses of action to drive Data to Knowledge initiative
- Develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships with clients and Thermo Fisher staff.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Strong financial analysis and data modeling skills.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with practical business acumen.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advance Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Microsoft Access or similar relational database knowledge
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts and pivot tables and using functions such as sumif, vlookup, etc.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field and a minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in at least one of the following disciplines required: business analytics, financial analysis and modeling.
- Experience working in Life Science industry required.
- Data mining, report writing experience
This position is remote based.