- Persuasively sell the concept of using a new diagnostic test to targeted physicians and markets.
- Instruct physicians how to utilize the technology, interpret the data and how to use the data to manage the patients’ care.
- Develop and grow market share based on established sales goals for territory.
- Train medical office staff on how to properly interpret test result information for communicating results to patients.
- Assist with training of new Clinical Sales Consultants by providing co-travel experience.
- Responsible for submitting timely and accurate weekly call reports for creating vital database for tracking sales, product use, profile data, market analysis, and commission statistics.
- Participate in district meetings for training purposes, product information updates, and sharing field intelligence information.
- Work closely with Laboratory counterparts to identify key targets and secure appointments for initial product presentations.
What Does This Position Offer?
- Recognition for individual contribution
- Earning potential with an uncapped sales commission program
- Company car, mobile phone allowance, laptop
- Highly competitive compensation and benefit package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
Thermo Fisher Scientific also has a strong record of promoting from within; many of our current leaders began their careers as Clinical Sales Consultants
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree
- Established client base in the primary care market (General Practitioners, Family Practice, Pediatricians, Internal Medicine) in the open territory is highly desired
- Minimum of three years Pharmaceutical or strong B2B sales experience with demonstrated track record of success