When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Working within Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Speciality Diagnostic Group, within the Microbiology Division (MBD), our customers worldwide trust our microbiology solutions for the diagnosis of infectious disease and detection of bacterial contamination.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Operative responsible for working as part of a team, picking and packing of both international & domestic orders (including cold-chain shipments) to a high standard of accuracy.
The successful candidate relishes a challenge and can work under pressure to tight deadlines while keeping a smile on their face, while helping a business that is dedicated to delivering quality products that help society.
- Picking and packing of both international & domestic orders (including cold-chain shipments) to a high standard of accuracy
- Picking & packing of dangerous goods to meet the required modal legislation
- Warehouse Stock Management
- Performance to be in line with departmental KPI’s and/or guidelines.
- Responsible for own Health and Safety;
- To be instrumental in raising the standards within the department.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Distribution Manager and/or Distribution Supervisor.
- 5 Year checkable work record
- Physically fit (the role requires the ability to lift weights up to 20Kg. & be on their feet for 90% of the day
- Ability to drive a forklift (training will be provided)
- Working knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Stock management experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com