Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
Your daily job responsibilities will include:
- Responds positively, quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries (via email or phone) within 24 hours, ranging from order status, product availability, pricing, delivery arrangements (shipping address, billing address, date or time, etc.), shipping details, documentation (proof of delivery, terms of contracts, etc.), marketing promotions and sample requests, etc.
- Order fulfillment – processes sales quotations, sales orders, returns, replacements, debits and credits accurately and timely.
- Attends and responds to customer complaints, logs the complaint data in system and following through to ensure complete closure within 24 hours.
- Resolves problems through analysis of situations and experience to determine best use of approach and resources.
- Reviews all open sales orders and backlog; follows up with planners and/or relevant supply site contacts to ensure on-time shipments. Escalates issues appropriately to ensure prompt resolution. Informs customers of product delinquency and proposed recovery dates.
- Sets up new customer accounts and maintains good record of documentation for audit purposes.
- Reviews individual key performance indicators and ensures all measures are met.
- Any other administrative task as deemed appropriate by the Supervisor. Tasks will be assigned in line with the Career Development plan (example, assist his/her Manager on the development of departmental guidelines and training material and lead implementation as necessary, etc.)
- Makes customer visits with sales team as and when necessary to solicit feedback and grow business relationship
- Adheres by company policies and procedures.
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications from you:
- A Diploma/Degree preferably in Life Sciences, or Business.
- 2-3 years of Customer Care and/or Order Fulfillment experience. Proven records of accomplishments in Customer Care or other departments are considered a plus. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Speaks fluently and writes well in English & Mandarin/Chinese.
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise One (E1) and/or SAP will be an added advantage.