Job ID :
Singapore - Remote
- The key performance targets will be sales and profitability according to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) established for SDG Myanmar business
- In addition, business growth beyond the annual plan is highly desirable, and is considered to be the hallmark of high performance within the sales organization
- Set up a distribution network for SDG in Myanmar. Generate leads in addition to the distributor and work closely with the distributor to convert leads into purchase orders
- Create and implement a territory plan for driving new sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain positive distributor and customer relationships which are robust, enduring and mutually beneficial
- Be acknowledged as an authority on in-vitro diagnostics and have current knowledge of commonly used methods in the laboratory
- Provide observed input on the company’s marketing and new product development initiatives
- Monitor and maintain the company’s distributor pricing policy for the territory
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all business development initiatives
- Work in close partnership with the SDG distributors in Myanmar along with divisional Managers in SDG SEA to ensure a seamless distributor and customer experience
- Share best practice and distributor/customer knowledge.
- Communicate effectively within the company to maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide required reports on all sales activities, achievements, key issues, etc. with projections and strategies
- Develop and manage an effective sales pipeline tracking process, and use this to underpin effective and accurate forecasts
- Provide timely reports on distributor/customer contact and lead generation.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as may be required from time to time by the SDG SEA Commercial Director as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance at all times with the company’s policies and procedures, especially in relation to environmental, health, safety and ethics
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Medical Technologist or University degree in Biochemistry or related area. PhD/MD/MS/MBA highly desirable.
- 5 plus years of sales/application development experience, ideally gained in the clinical diagnostics or closely related areas. The job holder must be used to achieving agreed sales and profitability targets with the minimum of management intervention, and be comfortable with developing and supporting new applications.
- Proven track record in Laboratory management and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The job holder must possess proven sales ability and be able to demonstrate command of essential sales techniques, particularly in consultative solution selling. It is expected that the candidate will be adept at identifying the specific product testing needs of distributor/customers
- The candidate should have a good awareness of risk in the sales decision process, and be able to secure orders through effective risk management, particularly through the use of compelling financial models where appropriate.
- It is a basic requirement that the job holder is able to communicate within the company and externally in an effective and authoritative manner, both in writing and verbally. A good command of written and verbal use of the English language is essential, together with the ability to think clearly and marshal ideas. Spoken communication must be clear and confident and must show evidence of good listening skills.
- The job holder must possess the highly developed interpersonal and social skills necessary to represent the Company and to be able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally. These skills must be complemented by the ability to work as a member of a team, building consensus and the co-operation of colleagues and external contacts.
- Ability to travel: 20%