Job ID :
- Attend installation, maintenance and break-down calls of customer. Guide customer in planning and maintaining optimum spares stock.
- Maintain and update all necessary records related to the customers for whom he is the primary engineer.
- Ensure customer is satisfied with the performance of our instrument and the intended application is productive for customer.
- Develop a win-win relation with customer and project Thermo Fisher as a valued partner.
- He should collaborate and contribute in achieving Teams commercial goal.
- Work closely with Sales Team / Supply Chain and Finance to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Participate in implementation of process improvement initiatives associated with customer centric service operation.
- BE in Electronics (Instrumentation or Electronics)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- This position is for JSW, Bellary site. Candidate will be located in JSW Bellary campus.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in installation, commissioning and maintenance of computer controlled high cost analytical instruments like XRF, XRD, ICP etc.
- Candidate should have experience of working in Cement and Metal Industries. Process knowledge of cement, Steel and Aluminum will be added advantage.
- Candidate should have experience of planning and execution of installation and commissioning of high cost.
- Proficiency in latest computer hardware and software is essential. Candidate should posses’ excellent skill to communicate with customer in English both verbally as well as in writing.
- A Go Getter with fire in the Belly
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and deliver before the committed deadlines.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the customers business requirements
- Reliable, detail conscious and results/tasks orientated
- Energetic and flexible team member
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively
- Ethical and high level of integrity