1. Work with the IT leadership team to develop and implement the IT strategy at a local, regional and global level
2. Clarify and Define the local HR IT landscape for China which involving global / regional resource to fulfill process / tools enhancement & improvement.
3. Acting as internal consultant & project manager for the HR team, providing direction and leadership on their technology needs as well as the solution implementation
4. Evaluate China HR needs against available global, regional or other reusable solutions for best fit and implement locally driven solutions if no pre-existing solution is available or fitting
5. Proactively gather user requirements and, where required, assist coordinating testing with business owners
6. Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs & initiative through IT solution
7. Enable HR process and digital transformation focusing on productivity and employee satisfaction
8. Report to the IT BP manager but closely connected with HR VP and team managers in China.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required 8+ years of in either HR technologies or business IT roles Building effective working relationships with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders Experience in systems implementation, support and maintenance. Interpersonal skills: emotional intelligence, relationship building and influencing skills Written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English A team player used to cross-functional collaboration Ability to interact with business teams in non-IT conversations. Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and vice versa
Business partnering experience Multinational Corporation working experience Project Management certification\\ experience Experience with outsourced vendors Leverage shared service models for development and support HR system (Workday, CityRay etc.) related working experience preferred