Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Responsible for SharePoint support, governance, information architecture and server topology for both on-premise (2007, 2010 & 2013) and cloud deployments
- Configure and develop infopath forms, lists, libraries, workflows, content management sites, team sites, hybrid search and security.
- Employ agile techniques to iteratively deploy solutions and deliver functionality.
- Design, develop and deploy web applications using MVC Framework
- Collaborate with global business users and IT to maintain and support SharePoint web applications.
- Administer SharePoint farms and perform maintenance of SharePoint patches and cumulative updates.
- Provide technical expertise in Delegated Authentication and SAML based SSO web services.
- Provide technical guidance, direction and coaching for the team.
- Management of large SharePoint farms;
- SharePoint Online administration;
- Deployment and maintenance of applications and services in Microsoft Azure
- SharePoint Development (2007, 2010, 2013 & Online);
- SharePoint sequential and state machine workflows, WCF and custom web parts;
- Development using ASP.NET, C#.NET, .NET framework and SharePoint object model;
- SSRS reporting;
- SQL Server;
- PowerShell scripting;
- Understanding of other O365 components and how they relate to SharePoint (Flow, PowerApps, Delve, Yammer, O365 Groups, Teams, PowerBi, Office Video and Stream
- MVC application maintenance and development;
- Production Support working with business users;
- Configuring a SharePoint-based intranet platform;
- XML & XSLT
- Development experience in Delegated Authentication and SAML to implement and maintain SSO for all web-based applications.
- Configuration and maintenance of SharePoint hybrid search
- AvePoint Technologies (DocAve GA, Reports Center & Backup & Recovery)