When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Actively lead and support LPD’s transformation to digital marketing, to include better marketing planning and streamlined processes to share and leverage digital campaigns and tools across the division.
- Understanding how each campaign contributes to the strategy of the business to which it is aligned
- Working to create and influencing the direction of integrated campaigning across outbound and inbound marketing channels for the businesses to which you will be aligned
- The creation and execution of campaign elements, ensuring right message, right audience, and right channels - on time and within budget.
- Measuring campaign performance, testing and optimizing campaign elements to drive to business goals.
- Lead and collaborate assigned business to optimize strategic plans and align on communications needs.
- Lead and collaborate multiple business partners to understand their strategic plans and align on campaign requirements, key performance indicators (KPIs), ROI and growth expectations.
- Shape and drive the execution of Global marketing campaigns across regional teams by providing guidance on channel mix/utilization, best practice, customer journeys, messaging and segmentation.
- Provide guidance to the business on process, best practices and channel optimization.
- Support development of diverse assets, including advertising (print & online), collateral, direct marketing emails, trade show materials, video, photography, training, etc.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (global market development, regional market development, creative services, commercial marketing, web, events, legal, customer service and external agencies) to deliver the tactical assets to support these plans.
- Responsible for managing a high volume of activity and prioritize activities to effectively deliver plans on time and budget.
- Establish and evaluate key KPIs for campaigns and use data to optimize activities and make recommendations for future activities. Be comfortable in directly addressing under-performance
- Communicate status and activities; must have strong communication and organization skills.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet corporate & brand guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements
and quality standards.
- Support customer data quality standards. Ensure that data protection regulations are upheld.
- May also facilitate logistical activities to support events and other business priorities.
- 5+ years in marketing communications, agency account and/or project management or similar role.
- Bachelor degree in business/communications/marketing or biological sciences; will consider equivalent experience.
- Experience managing marketing program execution from strategic collaboration through completion of tactical deliverables.
- Proven track record of success creating and executing measurable digital programs globally.
- Strong digital marketing competence
- Experience with project management or workflow systems.
- Ability to understand business strategies and prioritize activities appropriately.
- Must work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Ability to lead and influence in a highly matrixed environment and effectively navigate systems/processes.
- Resourceful in solving problems.
- Team player with excellent people skills and written / verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, engaged, and accountable.
- Scientific knowledge is a plus
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.