Job Title: Customer Service Representative
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Ensure that customer purchase orders and returns are processed in a timely and accurate manner and that they meet all customer requirements
- Process customer invoices and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Track backorders and inform customers of changes
- Participate in special projects to enhance productivity
- Execute the daily procedures
- High School Diploma
- Ability to understand and answer system-related questions and resolve errant transactions
- 2+ years of customer service related experience
- Be able to effectively engage with other departments within the Company such as Procurement, Sales, and Accounting
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage diverse projects
- Detail oriented and successful at multitasking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and spreadsheet analysis in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of audiences
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.