When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As the Senior Manager, Web Analytics Implementation you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our web analytics implementation (Adobe Analytics). In this role you will work with product managers, marketing managers and other teams to define KPIs and detailed metrics for new projects/enhancements and manage the processes for configuration set-up, tagging and tracking of online activity. You will be responsible for guiding analyst across the organization in setting up reporting dashboards and ad-hoc analysis of web data. You will provide thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts in the area of Web Analytics Platforms.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the Adobe Analytics administration and managing support requests.
- Partnering with the development team on implementation of tagging and testing to support analytics needs across the organization.
- Proactively identifying issues and recommending resolutions.
- Driving the organization's usage of web analytics to help optimize the overall digital customer experience.
- Acquiring and applying knowledge of new analytics technologies and methods to implement eBusiness strategy and initiatives
- Providing thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts in the area of Analytics Platforms
- Developing partnerships and relationships within the organization with colleagues (including superiors, peers and subordinates), as well as with business partners and other business associates outside of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of work experience in implementing web analytics solutions using Adobe Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience with tag management and A/B testing tools.
- 3+ years of experience in creating data visualization (Ideally using Tableau)
- Strong passion for digital media and emerging technologies with a solid understanding of trends within marketing, web analytics, search, content analysis, social and mobile
- Experience in working closely with business and technical resources in capturing analytics requirements and designing and implementing solutions.
- Experience executing data analysis and reporting for digital campaigns, conversion funnel and mobile sites/applications.
- Must have superior attention to detail and organization skills to effectively manage competing priorities
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.