When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Develop, implement and manage new and/or existing products in a portfolio by creating and implementing product marketing plans, leading New Product Introduction (NPI) teams, and providing data related to competitors, the market, product positioning, revenue and unit forecasting and pricing strategies.
- Champion new product directions: work across functions to develop business opportunities for revenue growth and cost reduction, and use voice of customer research.
- Develop long-term product roadmap according to business strategy.
- Assist in identifying and, working with Market Development, assist in developing effective promotional and sales tools and collateral marketing pieces.
- Support product planning in conjunction with manufacturing and planning teams to deliver optimal service levels for products; analyze profitability and monitor key financial indicators.
- Develop and manage strategic collaborations for product partnerships.
- Lead cross-functional teams with R&D, operations, commercial groups and external partners to execute programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- MBA and/or Masters or Ph.D. in a science related field preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years, product management, R&D or market development experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional regional marketing and sales teams, and working directly with customers.
- Knowledge of global imaging and high content analysis markets and competitive landscape.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Products: PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to work with teams across the global and cultural difference.
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans with minimal supervision.
- Strong management, project management and planning skills, and comfortable making decisions and embracing changes.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in matrix organizational structure.
- Drive for results and ability to measure the progress of initiatives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.